- Dogs and cats in the City of Corsicana 4 months of age and older must be registered with the city.
- Owners must show proof of current rabies vaccine.
- Licenses are $5 for spayed or neutered animals and $30 for those that are not spayed or neutered.
- Animals with a three year rabies vaccine may qualify for a three year license.
- Pet owners with six or more animals will be required to show additional information.
- Failure to comply may result in citations.
- Additional licensing information can be found in ordinance article 2.500 Animal Registration.
|Number of Animals||Spayed / Neutered Fee||Intact Fee|
Where to Register
Animals may be registered at the City of Corsicana Animal Shelter or local veterinary office.
- Email a current rabies vaccination certificate to the City of Corsicana Animal Shelter. The vaccination certificate should include whether or not your animal has been spayed / neutered, a current phone number to be listed on the license and the address to which you would like your license mailed to.
- Pay the required registration fee here.
Register In Person
- Visit The City of Corsicana Animal Shelter
617 S. 12th St.
Corsicana, TX 75110
- Be sure to bring a copy of your animal's current rabies vaccination certificate stating whether or not your animal has been spayed / neutered.