The next Economic Development Partnership Meeting will be held at 9:00 a.m. Tuesday, April 4, 2023, in the Nancy Roberts Meeting room at the Corsicana Public Library, 100 North 12th Street. Any citizen interested in the economic development initiatives is invited to participate.
• Good News - Mayor Don Denbow
• Economic Development - John Boswell
• Housing - Patti Taylor
• New Business - Darwin Myers
• Downtown and Tourism – John Boswell
• Chamber of Commerce Update
• Navarro College – Dr. Kevin Fegan
• Jeff Roddy, Greenbrier Rail Services
(A quorum of the City of Corsicana City Council may be in attendance.)
• The live broadcast of the meeting can be viewed on the City of Corsicana website at:
Under “Live Broadcasts Meetings” –
--- Click on “Economic Development Meeting” to view the meeting.
(Recorded meetings can also be viewed any time after the meeting at this same location.)