New Residents & Relocation
The City of Corsicana, the county seat of Navarro County, is a charming community located in northeast-central Texas. This growing community is rich in heritage and flourishing with friendly people. Corsicana is located 53 miles to the southeast of the Dallas / Ft. Worth Metroplex area, and 54 miles northeast of Waco. Corsicana is strategically positioned along I-45, U.S. Highway 287, Texas State Highway 31, and Texas State Highway 22. You will find the residents of Corsicana to be friendly and courteous with many community contacts readily available to assist you in any way.
Corsicana is a "home town" community where you can enjoy stress free living with personal security and peace of mind. Corsicana features a wide range of housing from affordable multifamily apartments to inexpensive single family homes to elegant estates. The Corsicana community is fortunate indeed to have more than 70 professional realtors who are readily available to assist you in your search for the perfect home. In Corsicana, you can enjoy coming home each day to a friendly neighborhood where everyone knows your name.
- Aerial Photo (PDF)
- Aerial Photo with Navarro County Map (PDF)
- City Map (PDF) - City streets identified
- Community Profile (PDF)
- Community Resource Guide (PDF) - Listing of community resources and contacts
- Corsicana Presentation (PDF) - Community, labor, and recent development information
- New Commercial Building Packet (PDF) - Processes, permits, checklists, guidelines, and inspections
- Utilities (PDF) - Public and private utility providers and capabilities
- Taxes (PDF) - Sales tax rates, and property tax rates; no state or local income taxes)