Our Mission is to maintain a continuous state of readiness to protect those we serve and to provide the highest quality of services when called upon.
Our Vision is to be a well-respected and progressive fire department. Our department will always strive to gain the mutual trust, respect, and support of our community through continuous improvement, guided by our core values of integrity, courage, dedication, and compassion.
As members of the Corsicana Fire Department, we are committed to the following values in our interactions with our co-workers and citizens.
- Professionalism - In application, appearance, and attitude
- Integrity - Demonstrate honesty and fairness
- Compassion - Demonstrate kindness and empathy
- Accountability - Professionally, personally, and fiscally responsible for our actions
- Respect - For each other, our department, and everyone we come in contact with
- Diversity - Be open minded and responsive to the uniqueness of our community
- Commitment - In all department endeavors
- Teamwork - Encourage unity and a cooperative attitude