- City of Corsicana Accessibility & Civil Rights
City of Corsicana Accessibility & Civil Rights
Notice of NondiscriminationLink to page
Discrimination Complaints ProcessLink to page
Language Access PlanLink to page
Reasonable Accommodation ProcedureLink to page
City of Corsicana Accessibility
The City of Corsicana strives to provide ADA accessible buildings and facilities. Citizens that have the need to report any matters of accessibility in the City may report those to the office of the City Manager. Complaints may be made by phone at 903-654-4803, by email at email@example.com , or by mail at 200 North 12th Street, Corsicana, Texas 75110. Complaints will be reviewed and if necessary presented to the Council for resolution.
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, or a screen reader) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information.
Accessibility Design Guidelines
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- We work to comply with Section 508 as well as WCAG 2.0 A and AA referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Chrome Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Microsoft Edge Accessibility Information
- Safari Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
Supported Assistive Technology