COVID-19 CORONA VIRUS
Cana Girl and special guest, Corsicana Fire Chief Paul Henley, discuss the science behind and importance of the COVID-19 vaccine.
The Vaccine Registration Call Center will be open Friday, January 15th at 8:00 am.
These are the only numbers you should be calling.
The registration is for:
Phase 1A - First Responders and Healthcare Workers
Phase 1B –
* People 65 years of age and older
* People 16 years of age and older with at least one chronic medical condition that puts them at increased risk for severe illness from the virus such as, but not limited to:
**** Chronic kidney disease
**** COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
**** Heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease or cardiomyopathies
**** Solid organ transplantation
**** Obesity and severe obesity (body mass of 30 kg or higher
**** Sickle Cell Disease
**** Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Health Department Daily COVID – 19 Statistics –
• 446 positive cases
• 63 probable’s – these are not counted in the positive cases
• 269 recovered
• 170 active cases
• 7 deaths
• 13 hospitalizations – most of these are out of county
• 13 new cases
• We still have approximately 600 pending test results
It is imperative that individuals who test out of Navarro County, if you do receive a POSITIVE confirmation from a testing facility please contact the Corsicana-Navarro County Public Health Department at 903-874-6731 upon notification.
If you or a loved one are hospitalized out of Navarro County and are a resident please contact the Corsicana-Navarro County Public Health Department at 903-874-6731 upon admission.
Wear your Face Covering Correctly
Wash your hands before putting on your face covering
- Put it over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin
- Try to fit it snugly against the sides of your face
- Make sure you can breathe easily
- Don’t put the covering around your neck or up on your forehead
- Don’t touch the face covering, and, if you do, wash your hands
- Take Off Your Cloth Face Covering Carefully
- Untie the strings behind your head or stretch the ear loops
- Handle only by the ear loops or ties
- Place in a zip lock baggie and close it
- Be careful not to touch your eyes, nose, and mouth when removing and wash hands immediately after removing
- Wash your hands with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds each time
- Use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 24 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 four 𝐝𝐚𝐲s, 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐬, 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐑𝐔𝐒 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲.
𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐒𝐀.
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐫, 𝐍𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐑𝐲𝐚𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐃-𝟏𝟗 𝐏𝐒𝐀: "𝐃𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐁𝐞 𝐀 𝐊𝐧𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝".
𝟎𝟔/𝟏𝟓/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐃-𝟏𝟗 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
𝐒𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐃 - 𝟏𝟗 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐲.
𝟏𝟏 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘!!!
𝟐 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝟑𝟔 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐍𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐘!!!
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐃 - 𝟏𝟗 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐊𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝟒:𝟎𝟎 𝐩.𝐦.
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 (𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐛 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭) 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐚-𝐍𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝟗𝟎𝟑-𝟖𝟕𝟒-𝟔𝟕𝟑𝟏 𝐮𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.
FOR INFORMATION TO HELP YOU DETERMINE THE OCCUPANCY LOAD FOR YOUR BUSINESS - PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW.
How to Determine Occupancy Load - Instructions on how to use the Occupancy Load Table
Occupancy Load Table - Use this table to figure your occupancy load.